Location: Raleigh, 27604
Start date: ASAP
- Salary: $18-22/hr, guaranteed hours
- Childcare: 1 child, 2.5 years old
- Responsibilities: Childcare and cooking lunch would be helpful and appreciated!
- Schedule: 8:30a-3p M-F but with longevity and the right person, more hours can be happily discussed.
- Requirements: CPR certified, is able to cook for our daughter (breakfast and lunch), is attentive and trustworthy – we will feel comfortable if they walk to the park or go to the museum up the road.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading for further details!!
Are you looking for a slow paced position with the sweetest little girl? Rosa is a 2.5 year old looking for a nanny willing to start out slow with the family.
This family’s vibe is communicative, kind and inclusive. They always talk things out and believe that is central in the nanny relationship as well. They love to play games together and are always down to get out in the world whether it be museums or just some outdoor play.
They are looking for a nanny who has experience with toddlers, is CPR certified,and strives to create a happy, healthy environment.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-3pm, a great schedule especially if you have kiddos of your own in school or love those afternoons off! The family is looking to start care ASAP and is open to more hours.. They are offering $18-$22 an hour, Year Long Contract: 15 days PTO, Guaranteed hours, Paid Federal Holidays
6 Month Contract: 7 days PTO, guaranteed hours, Paid Federal Holidays
*guaranteed hours means you will continue to pay the nanny whenever your family doesn’t need her (i.e. your family takes a vacation) or you require your nanny to stay home.
To apply please send a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org